Blue Beam Project and the Fake Rapture
There has been something “revealed” called the Blue Beam Project, which is reputed to be a governmental conspiracy to promote the New World Order. So, if still true, how successful would it be?
These are the essentials:
1. Hoaxed ‘Discoveries’ to convince people that science disproves religious beliefs
2. The Big Space Show in the Sky – fake rapture with possible alien intervention to protect earthlings. These will be projected from satellites onto the sodium layer (“chemtrails”) about 60 miles above the earth. We see tests every once in a while, but they are called UFOs and ‘flying saucer’ sightings.
3. Artificial Thought & Communication – Each religion’s “god” will speak as a hologram to its people in their own language. Telepathic and electronically augmented two-way communication, such-as ELF, VLF and LF waves will reach each person from within his or her own mind, convincing each of them that their own god is speaking to them from the very depths of their own soul.
4. Universal Supernatural Manifestations Via Electronics –
False invasion by aliens, staged by the UN, provoking each major nation to use its nuclear weapons in order to strike back. This way, the United Nations Court will require that all those nations which launched nuclear weapons to disarm when the invasion is shown to have been false.
5. Phasing Out Cash & Independence – use of the verichip, or a similar device, implanted in hand or forehead, for all business and security activities.
Short video of how it might happen:
Evaluating the success of this attempt
It will not be successful if everyone is aware of it. This is the internet, and video generation. This might influence the uneducated in the wildernesses of the world, but most are in touch with reality.
I think most people will be suspicious, or skeptical. The way some people are now, being suspicious, it is possible that they do not even believe the truth! So, getting them to believe a lie will be a real challenge. They do not believe anything, period.
Then there are those who are gullible and will believe it.
Real deception cannot occur with true believers, due to the presence of the Holy Spirit, giving discernment.
Whoever gets “taken” somewhere will definitely know if they are in heaven or not. They will be able to distinguish between human intervention, “aliens,” government agents, and God.
The only exceptions will be those who enjoy believing in aliens. Since aliens already fascinate them, they might really fall for this. They are already deceived, and would believe a lie.
The Real Rapture
Jesus will come in a very dramatic, powerful, and tangible way.
Jesus is not artificial, or spooky.
If it is Him, He will not float around in the sky, like He does not know where He is going, or look like the art you see on the internet.
Recall the parable of the 10 virgins, and how the bridegroom came at midnight, and only took half of them, who were ready.
I think the real rapture will most likely happen at night, or during a time (evening?) when it would be obvious if it were a projected image, because of the projected light beam. This way there is no “show.”
There are different views on the rapture and the second coming. This would be a different study.
But to be simple, there are pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation, and post-tribulation views. There is also the view that the second coming at Armageddon and the rapture occur together, before the time of wrath.
When the real God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob shows up, there will be no question, to those who have a relationship with Him. The mountains will bow, and the entire earth will shake. There will be a real power display, that man cannot duplicate.