The Sneaky, Charming Jezebel
**this page is similar to the one for the aggressive type. But careful reading will show differences.
1. They gain power by removing and destroying those they are afraid of. Many times they also have a spirit of fear, and are suspicious of others as threats to their security or position. May be highly insecure, but do not admit it. Anyone who may expose them is the enemy.
2. They are controlling, manipulative, subtle. They will take credit for the accomplishments of others, and have the others overlooked.
3. So “sweet,” “perfect,” deceitful, “timid,” “innocent,” “feminine,” and sneaky, they are able to fool and recruit others to join them. They can be very charming and charismatic. Their charm is learned behavior, and their “sincerity” is not sincere. It is plastic and fake in order to portray a positive image that others will admire. They can use their charm to get into positions of authority, while not even being qualified for that position to the extent that they claim they are. They really “smile” a little too much, and sometimes smile in a situation where it is not appropriate.
4. Quietly records criticisms of others they want removed, sweetly backstabbing. False, contrived documentation kept. Gossip works well. They will hold secret meetings behind their victims back to present their case. Of course, they do not see this as gossip, but label it as “sharing a concern.”
5. They are never wrong. To admit they are wrong would mean destruction of their artificial self image. They have defensive pride to protect their ego.
6. Instead of aggression, these draw on the compassion of others to win support. They become the false victims in a conflict while the true victim gets the blame. They recruit others in their charges against the true victims. They act to persuade recruits, and do not give up this activity until the recruits are won over. If the potential recruits do not cooperate and buy into things, this angers them. They will use charm and pity to continue to persuade others. They also use gender differences to win over Ahab men to their point of view.
7. They are narcissic. While they can tend to be oversensitive themselves, they have no concern for the feelings of others. They are not sympathetic to their victims, and tend to play the role of victim themselves, in order to gain sympathy. This way the real victim is left stranded, and opposed by others if they ask for help.
8. They lie, and they know they are lying. Avoiding the truth, or intentionally acting to withhold truth is part of this. False picture is presented to others. Lying is necessary to protect mistakes they make, and blame on others.
9. Impulsive, failure to plan ahead. Chaotic at times.
10. Lack of remorse after hurting someone. They justify the harm.
11. Consistent irresponsibility.
12. Irritability, subtle back-stabbing, can be quick tempered if they loose their fake “smiling” composure.
13. Failure to conform to social norms. Person is an “outlier” or non-conformist. Has their own ways, but pretends to be mainstream.
14. Psychological counseling will not help, since they deny what they are. Most therapists do not understand spiritual matters, so this makes them unqualified to help.
15. Claims to religious or ethical sentiments, but very superficial in devotion. Unethical. Born-again status is debatable, and unlikely, but would have to be evaluated on an individual basis.
16. Usually women, but can be men. The women tend to control their men with sex. And they pick passive men (Ahabs) so they can dominate them.
17. Sexual manipulation and seduction is very helpful. Instead of trying to overtly dominate the male, a woman will pretend to be submissive and overly in sexual need of her mate, making him feel masculine and protective over her. This actually gets her more advantage than the aggressive approach. However, she does not really care about the sex. She just wants her mate to feel sexy and attracted to her, so she can have anything she wants.
18. Usually married. If single, could be lesbian, homosexual man, or promiscuous man. They could also be a frustrated single person, in general, who cannot find someone, and needs social acceptance, or acceptance in the workplace, by any means necessary.
***Note: When dealing with this situation of victim-hood, it is vital that a proper investigation is made to distinguish the real victim from the fake one. The real one will tell the truth. The Jezebel will be unfair and lie. Position or authority is not relevant. Only character and proof, or lack of it, can tell the difference.
Click here to see how to deal with the Jezebel spirit in the workplace.
Click here to see how to identify and remove the Jezebel spirit.
Click here to see examine the root causes of Jezebel infection.