Third Cry from South Africa
The Boers had a long standing presence before the British, but were defeated in war, where Britain took over control of South Africa.
What is upsetting is a civilized country like Britain could oppress other civilized peoples.
History is not all we think it is.
The Boers settled in South Africa as farmers.
The Boers are really suffering as a result of the corrupt government and politics there:
Letter from a Boer who lives there now:
1. Our Dutch (Holland) ancestors came here to bring the gospel to Africa and founder Jan Van Riebeeck made a covenant with God on April 6, 1652.
Our French ancestors came here in 1688 because they were being persecuted for their faith in Europe.
They were the French Huguenots. German blood was added later.
2. Our forefathers BOUGHT land, I saw some of these deeds of sale myself.
Much of the interior of South Africa was no man’s land due to the murderous raids by the Matebele of Zimbabwe.
Unlike in other colonies, we did not STEAL any land, but the British did so at the and of the Anglo Boer War.
3. From as far back as around the mid-1800’s, the BLACK SETTLERS in Cape Town started riots inspired by atheist communist Karl Marx.
AS whites are outnumbered 9:1, the white Afrikaner realized the need to protect everybody’s rights from both British oppression and violent majority rule.
4. This view was strengthened as the result of the Anglo Boer war when the British used roughly 450,000 troops to burn down our farms.
Women and children were interned in the most inhumane way in concentration camps, where they were fed ground glass mixed with their gruel.
Upward of 26,000 died as a result.
After the war, the British chased black farmers of their land and it were the white Afrikaners whom had shown them mercy.
5. Blacks sided by the British oppressors and also by the atheist ideologies of Karl Marx.
The Afrikaner realized the danger due to unfavorable demographics and started working at Afrikaner nationalism that would find its way into government so as to protect the rights of all minority groups as well.
AFRIKANER RACISM HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND STILL IS THE RESULT OF SENSELESS BLACK VIOLENCE AS WE SEE TO THIS DAY.
We don’t hate blacks, actually were are fond of them and respect them….BUT we will oppose their anarchist, ungodly violent conduct with our last drop of blood.
6. During apartheid years, immense amounts of disinformation was spread around the globe through a media driven by the New World Order. the lie was swallowed, hook, line and sinker.
7. The decay of South Africa is unbelievable. Don’t be fooled by the obvious, scratch underneath the surface and see what had happened to social welfare, health care, education, infrastructure, scientific research, etc.
8. Whites are excluded from job positions – the Afrikaner government secured jobs for them during apartheid and looked after them.
9. BLACKS DID NOT PAY INCOME TAX WELL INTO THE 1980’S!!! THEY WERE EXEMPT!
When they then burnt down schools, universities,
hospitals, etc’, the minority white taxpayers were VERY upset, of course! ( I was a tax officer at Inland Revenue at the time.)
10. BLACKS – NOT ALL BUT MANY – ARE RACIST, SENSELESS AND VIOLENT,UNPATRIOTIC, GREEDY AND VERY, VERY LAZY!
11. Anyone criticizing me is welcome to do so AFTER you have come here and applied your wisdom in PRACTICE. Anything short of that means a lack of insight, you cannot compare this to the UK, USA or any other country.
12. Can you justify 4,000 farmers killed brutally?
Or the 600,000 that, unlike blacks, do not get food coupons or other assistance from the Government.
They live in the most desperate circumstances and even THEN get robbed by the blacks, as we did in both Zandvlei near Muizenberg as well as at Kommetjie, both camping sites around Cape Town.
My family and I had gone to hell and back, we could not sleep at night as many times black hands came from under the canvas and grabbed our stuff.
We lived through many winters in the wet and cold, whilst blacks were given tents and even heaters!
THE WHITE AFRIKANER REMAINS THE VICTIM OF THE RACISM OF OTHERS AND, WHEN HE DEFENDS HIMSELF, THE WHOLE WORLD IS READY TO SKIN US ALIVE!!!
Another article but from the UK which confirms the history of the area:
Apartheid: made in Britain: Richard Dowden explains how Churchill, Rhodes and Smuts caused black South Africans to lose their rights
Monday, 18 April 1994
IN THE days leading up to the South African election we will be told by journalists and commentators that democracy has finally arrived in South Africa and that black South Africans will be voting for the first time. Neither statement is quite true.
Democracy has a long, if contorted, history in South Africa.
Rest of the article:
An article by WND:
DISPATCH FROM SOUTH AFRICA
‘Kill the Boer, kill the farmer’
Death chant at ANC funeral leads to more murder of whites
Posted: July 28, 2002
1:00 am Eastern
By Anthony C. LoBaido
© 2010 WorldNetDaily.com
WELKOM, South Africa – The chanting of "Kill the Boer, kill the farmer" at the funeral of the ANC member who coined the phrase is adding more fuel to the political fire here, as the attacks on white farmers continue unabated.
The ethnic cleansing of Southern Africa’s commercial farm communities has taken the lives of 1,334 farmers, farm workers and their kin since 1994, the year the ANC took power. The farmers were killed most often in violent, organized attacks, always by young African males. Add to the death toll 12 farmers killed in Zimbabwe and four in Namibia. In 85 percent of the killings, not one item was stolen from the farms and farmhouses.
South African President Thabo Mbeki has called the farm murders of whites "the final stage of the revolution."
Rest of the story here:
Black rule: The hacking death of white SA leader Terreblanche by blacks has forced the press to reveal white genocide in SA — the same press that pushed for an end to apartheid.
Western Voices World News:
South Africa: White Farmers ‘Being Wiped Out’
Reverse apartheid……South Africa cries out for help Click here for more.
Siener van Rensburg: Visions for Africa, Europe, and America–
Boer perspective Click here for more.
South Africa – the second cry for help Click here for more.