Anti-Zionism – Jewish self–betrayal
This is the oddest phenomenon I have ever seen. (NETUREI KARTA: a group of orthodox Jews who oppose the Zionist – Jewish state of Israel )
Orthodox position on Zionism, based on a literal form of midrash (biblical interpretation). Citing to Tractate Kesubos 111a of the Talmud Teitelbaum states that God and the Jewish people exchanged three oaths at the time of the Jews’ exile from ancient Israel:
1. That the Jewish people would not ascend to the Holy Land as a group using force;
2. That the Jewish people would not rebel against the governments of countries in which they lived (they are safer this way);
3. That the Jewish people would not, by their sins, prolong the coming of the Jewish Messiah.
Jewish anti-Zionists somehow really believe they are supposed to stay in exile, until some moment when the Messiah comes first, obviously to an Arab state, since they are not there, cleans out the place, and then it is safe to return home. They have not read their own Bibles. They think the Messiah, not God, will re-gather the Jews to Israel.
I personally do not believe such a conversation between God and the Jews occurred. Reasons:
1. When an invading army is coming in to kill you, there is no time for a discussion with anyone, including God. Since Israel was being punished for idolatry at the time, it is not reasonable that they were communing with the real God over anything.
2.. Also, since God has at many times told the Jewish people to fight for their land, it is inconsistent for God to change his mind, and tell them not to use necessary force to defend Israel.
3. Their sins have not prolonged the coming of the Messiah as much as their unbelief. Jesus said his return would be dependent upon their calling upon the name of the true God Yahweh. Also, he also predicted the Messianic redemption would only come after they were dispersed again, and then re-gathered in the end times to form the Jewish state of Israel again (prophesy of the fig tree). So to oppose the re-gathering of the exiles is to defy God’s plan to restore Israel. According to prophecies, the Branch, the Messiah, will come to save Judah from its enemies. He cannot do this, if they are not there…!!!!!
4. In the Bible, there is NO place that says it is the Messiah, not God Almighty, that re-gathers the Jews to Israel. Every place it mentions the ingathering, God is speaking Himself, about what HE will do. Again, according to prophecies, the Branch, the Messiah, will come to save Judah from its enemies. He cannot do this if they are not there already…!!!!!
Western world, opposition to Zionism has often focused on the United Kingdom since it was the UK’s decision to create a Jewish homeland in Palestine.
The decision was controversial from the start as some British people believed the Balfour declaration undermined Britain’s relationship with Muslims in the Middle East and India. Of course, Arab oil is important. People sell their souls and let innocent people die for it. When your nation, as a whole, has turned its back on God, then you will be open for every kind of evil and deception. You will become a fool, and a tool for Satan to use.
Racism was widespread at this time and many racists regarded British support for Jews or Zionists as undesirable. Between 1919 and 1939 the British government steadily reduced its support for Zionism. In 1939 Britain formally announced its intention to create an Arab state in the whole of Palestine, ending its support for the Balfour declaration.
There was little opposition to Zionism in other countries but as Arab states became independent the desire to maintain positive relations with Arab states has often affected attitudes to Zionism.
Although supporting the creation of Israel, from 1949 onwards, Communist countries adopted increasingly anti-Zionist and anti-Semitic positions.
Anti-Zionist Jews know this is anti-Semitism, and has nothing to do with Israel defending itself against the Palestinians.
But they have chosen to play it safe by going along with it, and pretending it is ok. They want to follow the practice of appeasement and submission to gain acceptance, and avoid persecution. But when they do this, they advocate the persecution of their fellow Jews.
Message to anti-Zionist Jews:
Put away oral traditions before they get you killed. God is a Zionist.
Read your prophets.
Read the original prophesies.
Stop making fools of yourselves. Quit the self–flagellation and masochism, and get some guts.
The remnant is predicted to be strong, not weak, in the face of its enemies. Zechariah describes the leaders of Judah as a firepan in a woodpile, like a fiery torch in the sheeves. The people will be like a fortified bronze wall (Jer 16). They will fight the enemies, and they will prevail. There is no slave mentality here.
Stop kissing the feet of your enemies.
Stop making a fool of Hashem, Yahweh, your God, and making him look like he is contradicting Himself.
Even Christians understand end time events predicted by your prophets better than you do.
You want to be accepted and not destroyed by your enemies. You know appeasement has NEVER worked in your history with your enemies. Appeasement empowers them over you. Look at just the past 2000 years of appeasement with civil authorities. All the Jews ever did was suffer and die.
Get the message that God has been speaking to you for 4000 years………. trust and serve God, not man!!!!!
Anti-Zionism – Roman and Christian (Western) roots…… Click here for more
Anti-Zionism – ancient Arab Roots…… Click here for more
Zionism : Man’s Idea or God’s Plan?…. Click here for more
Israel’s Divine Right to the land…… Click here for more