Batman Map and Disasters
The Batman movie Dark Knight Rises seems to have predictive clues in it for severe situations, according to some sources, and thinkers.
**Note: This is just an academic exercise, since it is speculation about a fictional map from a movie.
This is because Sandy Hook was pointed to on the Gotham City map, and then the attack on the Sandy Hook school took place in December 2012.
I had been working on this post and was not going to publish it, thinking it was just academic speculation.
I had also not thought past the shootings / bombs prediction I had read about on the internet until I saw the winter storm along interstate 65, and the tornadoes hit Mobile, Alabama.
The reason for that is given below.
So, in this academic exercise, I am thinking that the “strikes” noted on the Batman map from the movie may be “emergency” or severe situations, which are not limited to shootings, but to “natural” disasters, like severe weather, earthquakes, tornadoes, geophysical issues in general , or maybe terror attacks of any nature.
The “strikes” would then be anything that would disable an area, and create an issue for government intervention.
Batman maps -note: discovered on Jan 26,2014 that links to maps are now gone! pages missing!
So I am replacing those links with this one:
Some believe that the Illuminati place clues in movies as to their plans, before they act.
I am going to follow this train of thought and see where it takes me.
Note: Sandy Hook is considered a lone gunman attack, although there is some indications that it was a team of 6. Not confirmed.
Careful examination of the Dark Knight map, along with the original Batman map, indicates some elements to be considered:
1. Gotham city map is a composite map, made of several cites, indicated by area names, and highways
2. Some city blocks are repeated with identical names, such as Apple St, Flora St.
3. City map seems to be patterned after New York area – especially Queens, Brooklyn, and Manhattan, with changes added to make it a different city. For example, there really is a Sandy Hook area in New York City. So is Red Hook (Brooklyn), Chelsea (NYC) , Ft. Clinton (Manhattan), and Cobble Hill (Brooklyn), and “the Narrows” a waterway region between Brooklyn and Staten Island. Newark, NJ may also be represented. Other cities as well?
4. China basin is located in San Francisco
5. Highway 278 through the NYC map is replaced with Interstate HWY 35, which runs north to south from Loredo, Texas, to Duluth, Minnesota.
6. Brooklyn Bridge and road is replaced with Interstate Hwy 65, which runs north to south from Mobile, Alabama to Chicago, Illinois.
7. Attacks seem to be near water – oceans, bays, or rivers.
8. There are 5 attacks, and the first one is Sandy Hook.
9. Two seem to be in or near parks.
10. At least one “downtown” area is attacked.
11. The nature of attack (Bomb, shooting, disaster, severe weather, etc. ) is not given
12. One “park area” seems to be named St Mary’s, near the Narrows?
13. One “park area” seems to be named Killer Park (Spelling?), near Interstate Hwy 35
14. Check points at bridges and tunnels
15. Strike zone 2 is the largest area, and covers the downtown sector, and a natural (park) area identified as Saint Mary’s , and the Narrows , This appears to be the New York area, or maybe the area between Interstate 65 and Interstate 35.
16. Strikes 3 and 5 affect dock areas, or areas directly on the water’s edge (rivers, bay?) near Interstate 65
17. Strike 4 affects what looks like a park, or natural area near Interstate 35, in a city area where 35 is entering in and exiting in a north – south direction, but traverses across town in an east –west direction.
18. Strike zone numbers may, or may not, indicate the order in which events unfold.
Mobile, Alabama is at the bottom of the “trouble” batman map, and its location matches the batman map details.
News story: coincidence?
Tornado that hit Mobile Alabama was one of 40 reported on Christmas Day across the South
“The EF-2 tornado that tore across Midtown Mobile and Prichard on Christmas Day was one of 40 reported across the South, according to The Weather Channel.”
“Fourty tornadoes were reported in Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama during the outbreak Tuesday, the Storm Prediction Center said.”
The tornado went through mid town Mobile near Interstate 65, just as predicted on the map
The tornadoes spanned the corridor from interstate 65 to interstate 35, just as predicted on the map.
So which geographical areas would be hit next?
Maybe Kansas city or Oklahoma city?
So many possibilities……….
News story 2: Snow storm 12/27/2012
“Mississippi and Alabama declared a state of emergency after 200,000 people were left without power.
More than 1,600 flights have been cancelled.
According to the BBC, seven inches of snow caused a 21 vehicle pile-up on an Oklahoma City highway.”
New York City and Pittsburg also affected by snow storm.
The entire Midwest seems to have been affected, but this would seem to be normal for this area?
“The storm made travel difficult from Kansas to Wisconsin, forcing road closures, including a 120-mile stretch of Interstate 35 from Ames, Iowa through Albert Lea, Minn. Iowa and Wisconsin activated National Guard troops to help rescue stranded drivers.
Winds were gusting up to 39 mph in Rochester, Minn., at 4 p.m. The National Weather Service said 7 inches of snow had fallen in Rochester as of noon. The weather service was predicting a storm total of 5 to 10 inches of snow across southeastern Minnesota.
In Iowa, two people were killed and seven injured in a 25-vehicle pileup. Drivers were blinded by blowing snow and didn’t see vehicles that had slowed or stopped on I-35 about 60 miles north of Des Moines, state police said. A chain reaction of crashes involving semitrailers and passenger cars closed down a section of the highway.”
Interstate 35 curves west to east going through these cities:
None really, because this is speculation, and possibly coincidence, so far.
But in the meanwhile, just to be safe, keep an eye on the area between interstate 65 and interstate 35.
Note that the new Madrid Fault area is between these two highways.
Also, the Mississippi River
Also, note that China Basin is in San Francisco, so that could also be a target.
Added note on 3-15-13
There is a blurred third interstate route on the map. At first, I thought was also 35, but looking closer, it may be 15 or 25. I added one more map to show locations. Also truck routes are in green on map.
Click Control + on computer to enlarge