The woman in purple, and the end of America.
In 1933, a man, named Branham, gave some prophecies that would involve America. So far, much has come to pass. There are only 2 left. One is about a woman in purple, and the last one is the death of America. Are we about to see the last 2 come true, in the next few years?
William Marrion Branham (April 6, 1909—December 24, 1965) was a Christian minister, usually credited with founding the post World War II faith healing movement. Today, he is considered a Scriptural prophet by those Christians around the world who believe that his ministry and teachings were supernaturally vindicated by God.
William Branham said he had received seven major prophecies in 1933.
*** I am just presenting information here. I am neither supporting, nor opposing, everything he said, as accurate.
When revealing them in later sermons, he said that the first five had already come true, and that they would all be fulfilled. He died in 1965.
1. “Franklin D. Roosevelt will run four terms and take America into a second world war. (True)
2. “The dictator that’s now arising in Italy will come into power. Ethiopia will fall. He’ll come to a shameful end. (Mussolini)
3. “The women have been permitted to vote. And in voting, someday they’ll elect the wrong man. (not sure who he meant- obviously someone whose mistakes would have serious effects on the future of the world or America or both….
he seemed to think that maybe this was fulfilled already, but he had never seen Obama, who lures foolish women, who want to have sex with him.
4. “Our war will be with Germany and they will build a great big concrete place and fortify themselves in there and the Americans will take a horrible beating. (Berlin Wall. World War II, millions of casualties)
5. “Science will progress in such a way until they will make a car that will not have to be guided by a steering wheel and the cars will continue to be shaped like an egg until the consummation. (Started with Volkswagon bug- Cars have rounded edges to this day)
6. “I saw a great woman stand up, beautiful looking, dressed in real highly royals like purple and I got little parenthesis down here, ‘She was a great ruler in the United States, perhaps the Catholic church'” (?)
7. “I saw this United States burning like a smolder; rocks had been blown up. And it was burning like a heap of fire in logs or something that just set it afire; and looked as far as I could see and she’d been blown up. (End of America as a powerful nation – war, terrorism, result of the woman in purple?)
There is not much we can do about the past prophecies, except note that he seemed to be accurate.
What about the last 2, and when will they come to pass.?
The beautiful woman in purple – At first I thought this might be a real person, and it may well be, but America is represented by a woman. America is a beautiful country, blessed more than any other country in the world. Some say America is Babylon. I do not agree, but I will acknowledge that viewpoint.
Where does the color purple come from? I had not thought much of it until I looked at an electoral map of the USA for the elections. The swing states are called purple states, since purple is a mix of blue and red.
Here are 2 maps I have found, made at different times during the campaigning. Notice how the states are getting more purple, rather than more well defined.
The woman in purple may represent the result of the indecision, wrong thinking, and confusion created by false claims during campaigns. She would represent a country that does not know what it stands for anymore, a country that has compromised its values so much, that it cannot represent a definite image to the world. Purple is the color of a bruise….just a thought.
United States burning like a smolder; rocks had been blown up- this will happen after the woman takes over. There is no way to prove when this will happen. My opinion, which maybe be wrong, is that it will be soon, either during or right after the next administration.
I wonder what will initiate this destruction? Christians and Jews are here.
Suppose the righteous leave the country?
Suppose the Christians get raptured, and the Jews return to Israel, to await their Messiah.
That would leave a large gap in the population. The remaining people do not believe there is a war on terror, or that they should fight anyone, so possibly this is a good time for our enemies to defeat the cowards that are left.
Since the Obama win for President, I thought these pictures were interesting. It may mean nothing, but it seems to an interesting coincidence:
Other Modern Prophecies about America
Imminent Predictions about the USA Click here for more
Dimitru Duduman – “America will burn” Click here for more
Siener van Rensburg: Visions of the Future Click here for more
George Washington’s Vision Click here for more
Siener van Rensburg: Visions for Africa, Europe, and America – Boer Perspective Click here for more