Siener van Rensburg: Visions for Africa, Europe, and America– Boer perspective
The Seiner lived in the last century, and interpretation of his visions vary somewhat, with emphasis on different aspects. These are more revelations from the tradition of the Boers, regarding the world and its future.
Current plight of Christians in Africa foreshadows the future plight of Christians in America
Right now it is Zimbabwe that is being destroyed. South Africa is next, and the idea is to annihilate the Christian Boer people completely at that time, because it us who really are standing in Satan’s way – nobody will want to believe this but we as a people are rather important in Jesus’ eyes and planning. America will follow after Germany and all notion of “conservative (Christian) resistance” in Europe has been overpowered.
Leaders like Obama, Clinton, Mandella, Mbeki, Zuma, Mugabe, etc, they all work for the same organization and the promises they made and still are making are meant to play for time only. When the right time comes fall of them will change into the monsters they really are.
Zimbabwe eye witness report:
I mean they are actually ploughing down brick and mortar houses and one family with twin boys of 10 had no chance of salvaging anything when 100 riot police came in with AK47’s and bulldozers and demolished their house.
It’s genocide in the making and if you do not believe me, read the Genocide Report by Amnesty International which says we are – IN level 7 – (level 8 is after it’s happened and everyone is in denial).
The petrol queues are a reality, the pall of smoke all around our city is a reality, the thousands of homeless people sleeping outside in 0 Celsius with no food, water, shelter and bedding are a reality. Today a family approached me, brother of the gardener’s wife with two small children. Their home was trashed and they will have to sleep outside. We already support 8 adult people and a child on this property, and electricity is going up next month by 250% as is water.
All property is going to belong to the State now. I want to send out my Title Deeds to one of you because if they get a hold of those, I can’t fight for my rights.
Censorship!—-We no longer have SW radio [which told us everything that was happening] because the Government jammed it out of existence – we don’t have any reporters, and no one is allowed to photograph.
The place of the USA in the visionary story
The visionary story deals with the coming Third World War, and it consists of four mainline stories that intertwine to form the narrative. I will briefly describe each of these to enable you to place the USA more effectively.
1. The biggest one (70% of the whole) deals with the struggle of the Boer People against their enemies. Those of you who are conversant with the (racial) situation in South Africa will be surprised to hear that there is absolutely no sign of a racial war in my country in these visions. Your perception of what happens in South Africa is mostly based on disinformation and the deliberate spreading of political lies.
2. a struggle between Germany and four other countries against England and France. It may come as a slight surprise to you, but the information in this part of the visions is of such an explicit nature that I could only name it The fall of the European Government.
The exact term European Government, furthermore, is no older than only some twenty years – and yet Seiner coined the exact name in 1923!
3. rebellion inside the ranks of the European Government, which includes (as in incorporate) the body known as the British Commonwealth. This eventually plays a major role in the fall of the expansionist British Empire in the visionary warning.
4. war between the USA and the extremist revolutionary Islam in Europe! My friend, when this old man died in 1926 there was absolutely no sign of any future clash between the USA and the Islam.
5. The coming Third World War will be started in Europe by a terrorist character called The Turk and his fighting force. This fellow seems to attempt an attack somewhere in Germany, but he is smoked out before he can do so, and then the fight is on. He is assisted by three Indian terrorist groups, also deployed in Europe, and they work together with an evil group of Englishmen. The symbolism employed makes it clear that these are terrorist groups, and who else but the revolutionary Islamic terrorist groups are this active today on a world wide scale? The governing body of this evil and hidden group of people is the UNO (in Europe).
Germany and the Americans in Europe become allies against this evil plot to overpower the free western world, and this part of the story describes how the Americans eventually overcome and destroy the Turk. It is interesting in this respect, for me at least, to watch how the admission of Turkey to the EU is developing at present.
Seiner used the maps printed in the back of his Bible to point out how the war would run its course from Europe “over the North Pole” (Siberia), into Alaska and then roll through Canada right down to your southern border, and maybe even beyond that into Mexico and South America.
He described this as three black clouds that came from Europe and Africa, and that they moved in from the north (Canada) and settled on the USA. He then heard a great deal of fighting in the semi-darkness around him. This was made up of the clashing of swords (probably bayonets), as well as musket and gun fire. I am not quite sure, but I think he also saw men fighting each other, i.e. soldier against traitor and invader.
During World War 3, South Africa will be a place of refuge for Christians, because by then, South Africa will have gone through and completed its own time of tribulation.
*** quick synopsis of Seiner at http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060830064534AA0TZ3A
Other Modern Prophecies about America
Imminent Predictions about the USA Click here for more
Dimitru Duduman – “America will burn” Click here for more
Siener van Rensburg: Visions of the Future Click here for more
George Washington’s Vision Click here for more
The woman in purple and the end of America (Branham) Click here for more